Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Flowers

Hello guys, a few days ago we made some flowers out of clay. The sunflower that me and John made was a Hawaiian flower. Yesterday we all got the chance of painting our flowers. everybody made there own flowers except me and my friend John were together. Lots of people started to chose the rose but other people just chose to do a normal flower.

Here is a photo of me and Johns flower.


Thanks for looking at this blog post I hoped you guys really liked and feel free to comment on it Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.