Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Zones for Athletics πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…

Hello boys and girls 

Today I will be telling you guys about Zones for Athletics. Athletics happend a few days ago. For Athletics I was competing in the Year five sprints, Long jump and the Relay team.For the year five sprints I came third or fourth. I don't know what place I came for long jump, And I think for the relay team we came fourth.

Sorry I don't have any photos of any the Athletics. But I hoped you guys liked this blog post And Feel free to comment on any of my blog posts. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.