Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Asttle Writing๐Ÿ–‰๐Ÿ–‰

Hello viewers, today I will be telling you guys about what we had yesterday. Yesterday in the morning our class had a asttle writing.  The asttle writing was for an assessment. Our teacher gave us a picture prompt to write about, the picture was about a water playground.

Here is a picture of my asttle writing

I could see people swimming around the warm water. As time goes on I could see people getting hotter and hotter from the sun. More people started going in the slides. People  started going under the playground because of the heat of the sun.

I heard some people start splashing warm water all over people. People started leaving because the water was getting hot.  Before they left they had some food from the cafeteria. One of the life guards opened one of their biggest slides in there water park they all called it the mega slide.

Nobody would go on the mega slide but one little kid that was only five years old went on it. They called it on the mega slide because it was so long that it would take 10 minutes to get to the end of the mega slide. The mother of the kid that went on the slide left but the little kid didn’t know because he was still in the mega slide but the mum came back with some fish 'n chips.


I went inside where there were other pools one of the pools were so deep that legends say that at the bottom of the pool you could find skeletons of people’s body. Not only were there skeletons but there were professional swimmer  that went all the way down to the ground. One of the swimmers died but at the same time set a world record. The world record was that he held his breath for 25 minutes and 13 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.