Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

100 Word Count๐Ÿ–‰๐Ÿ–‰

Hello boys and girls

Today I will be telling you guys about my hundred word count. We have been doing a hundred word count from the start of this year. Our teacher either gives us a picture, to write about with a hundred words, or she gives us words that we will have to use in our hundred word count story.

Here is one of my hundred word count story's

So when I was doing shot put at my school. I saw some people throw the ball it looked like it was light. But when it was my turn, it was heavier than I expected so when I threw it I thought I did bad but I came first in the shot put. I also got to ring the big bell at the end. The next thing we had to do was high jump. High jump was my favorite thing, because you have to jump off a bar and try not to knock it down and standing on your feet.

Thank you guys for looking at my blog post I hoped you guys liked it and feel free to comment on it and bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.