Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Lisa Simpsons πŸ–‰πŸ–‰πŸ–‰

Hello boys and girls, today I will be telling you guys about some of the writing that we have been doing in the past few days. Last week we had to write about a TV character called Lisa Simpsons. For Lisa Simpsons we had to describe her head, clothes and her personality.

Here is my writing about Lisa Simpsons

Lisa Simpsons :)


Head

Lisa simson has a ridiculous weird shaped head. It’s shaped like a crown or even the sun which matches her skin color. Here eyes a huge like the biggest squid in the world. She had barely any eyelashes but long eyelashes.Lisa had eyes with little black dot being dropped into a pool with milk in it.

Outfits

Lisa’s dress is like the color of someone's blood coming out of their body. Her Necklace is like little snowballs but warmer than Actual snowballs. Her shoes match perfectly with her shirt that looks like blood.

Personality

Lisa’s personality is weird. she looks like she’s nice but in the real world she’s not, Because she has a bad temper and when she’s in a conversation she tries to get away with it. Because she is actually a thief she has friends that help you rob things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.