Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

School Holdiays

Hello boys and girls
Hi guys, today I will be telling you  what I have been doing in my School Holidays with my family. Sometimes, I went to my aunts house to stay there for the School Holidays. I would also play with their little baby. Their little baby was only four years old. I also went with my mum to buy a car.  The car that we bought was a Toyota.

Here is one that looks the same but it's not ours.

Thanks for looking at my blog post. I hoped you like it and feel free to comment on it. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nuu.What a cool way to spend some of the holidays by going to your Aunty's house.Does she live in Christchurch? I used to stay with my Aunty and Uncle when I was younger but I would cry when my mum left.I like your new car.What do you like about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nuu its Wiari your blogger buddy, that's so cute playing toddler and also the Toyota look very flash man.
    what did you do at you aunts in the holiday's?
    What did you played with the toddler?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.