Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

Fridays Sport

Hello Guys

Hello guys today I will tell you what happen on Fridays sport. I was playing rugby for the panthers because they didn't have enough players for there team.Two of the people in the tigers went to the South Hornby team because they also didn't have enough players.We also Won and the score was 14 - 3. Sorry I do not have any pitches of the rugby game.
Thanks for reading my blog post, feel free to comment in this blog post. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nuu.
    Well done to you and your team for winning the game.Where do you play when you play Friday sports and do you play sports on the weekend?
    Maybe next time you could keep all the text the same size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Cassidy.
      Thank you for commenting on my blog post post. I play on our school field and I don't play weekend sports on a Saturday.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.