Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2019

Showing emotional feeling

Hi their, and for topic we have been learning to use our face and voice to show what emotional feeling we are showing. My class has made our own slide yesterday about using the sentence How are you today in three different emotions with our vice.

Here is my own slide


Thank you for looking at this blog post.I hope you guys like the topic we are learning about. Maybe you could try saying the sentence How are you today in these three different emotions.Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.