Pages

Friday 28 June 2019

God Sepa

Hello Viewers
Today's post is about a reading task that the Tui group has being doing for a while. The Tui group has been learning more and more about the centipede. We have been making a google drawing about the god centipede.

Here is the google drawing of the god centipede.  This relates to both our insects topic and our work about Egypt from earlier this term.


Thanks for reading my blog post, I hope you liked the google drawing. Feel free to comment on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nuu, its me Angus i really like the information that you did and the detail. What was your favourite activity from reading. maybe instead of doing google drawing the slide so you can tell the difference of centerpide and sepa. can you do a bit more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amgus
    Thank you for commenting on my blog post. Angus In had to do a google drawing.In favorite reading activity is probably the dinosaurs.What is your Favorite reading activity you have already done.Thanks again for commenting on my blog post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.