Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Personal and Private Information

Hello boys and girls
Hello viewers yesterday on Monday we had Cyber smart. For Cyber smart we learned what private information we shouldn't share to the world and what personal information we are allowed to share with other people.  Our teacher gave us task to do, the task was to write down what private information we shouldn't share and what personal information we are allowed to share

Here is my Private and Personal information.

Thanks for reading my blog post. I hope you learned something about Private and Personal information.Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.