Pages

Friday 21 May 2021

Bullying

 Bullying

Today's blog is about bullying

something we've come across allot in school we've been working on in class this week

Information I studied about bullying it includes

Talking about people who help stop bullying and people who don't The ones who don't care are called by standers. and we have been looking trying to be out stander and helping others with bullying

By standing is

Someone who engorges people to do silly things

People who bully

people who bully because they think its cool and they try to cover up their weaknesses


Out stander is

A brave person and knows the right thing to do

Stands up for people you cant for themselves

Seek for greatness and stops unkind things

And knows when to get an adult when things are unsafe.

So my challenge for you guys is to be an out stander

Thanks for looking at my blog post i hope this helps.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Nuu, I really like the Title because it's right to the point. Next time maybe you could put the title and then put bullying. I did a blog like this and I think yours is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Nun i really like your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello this is Ethan this is very very good you done good and a alot hope your having a nice day how long did it take?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello this is Kahu! i really like how you told me what a by stander and a outstander thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Nuu
    I really like this work you made i never really knows whats bullying much but you gave me so facts about it thank you ! this remind me of learning about something interesting. Next time can you but a image so it can be great?

    Thanks for your time

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.