Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

Native Insects

Hello boys and girls
For topic we have been learning more and more about our Native insects. Me and my buddy Lennox have made a slide show about three Native insects. The three Native insects we have choose was the Weta, Grasshooper and the katipo spider. At the end of the slide we have to choose one insect from our slide show and we also have to make our insect out of paper mache or clay. Me and my friend Lennox choose to make our insect out of clay.

Here is our Native insects slide.

Thanks for reading my blog post, I hope you liked the slide show and feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.