Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2019

Sausage Sizzle

Hello boys and girls

On the 10th of may we had a big sausage sizzle at Hornby primary school. Our principle Mr Roberts made some lines for all the classes. People would play a little in then they world get there sausage with a bread and maybe with some sauce.When I came with my friends to get a hot dog the line was huge. We had to eat at the peck neck tables some would get two hot dogs if they wanted but they would have to finish their first one and go and get there second one.

Here is a photo of the classes getting ready to get their hot dog.
Thanks for reading blog post about the sausage sizzle that we had. Feel free to comment down bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.