Pages

Friday 17 May 2019

punishment

                                                Hello boys and girls
 last week we did buddy class. This time we did it in room 7 my class. What we did for buddy class was that Miss Scott read a book. The book was called Fing.It was about a little girl that everything that she wanted and her first word was more. When ever she got something she would always say more more more. We had to draw a bad punishment about what would happen if the dad wouldn't get the littelgirl what she wanted.

Here is a photo of my punishment.
my punishment was the little girl would make the dad go into the deepest pool in the world and wait until he dies.
                                                                                                                                
Thank you for reading my blog post. Feel free to comment on my blog post. Have a great day with your family, bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.