Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Fridays Basketball game

Hello boys and girls
Today I will be talking about my Friday's basketball game. My team was the only team to be able to play a game the other two teams couldn't have there game because of the Rams game. I was in the Havoc team. My team tried it's best to win our game but we lost.The scores were 14 & 26.

Here are some pictures of are second basket ball game.


Thanks for reading my blog post. Have a great weekend. Feel free to comment on my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.