Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2019

Egypt work

Hello boys and girls

Hello and welcoming to my blog post. Today I will be posting a blog post about a katush that my class room has done. we had to wright are own name on a katush. My name has three letter and one picture that looks like a wave and two little chicks. 

Here is a picture of some katush's that my class room has made.

Thanks for reading my blog post about are Egypt work.Feel free to comment down bellow and have great day with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.