Pages

Friday 29 October 2021

Health

Hello Today I will be telling you guys about what we did in health.

In health we were learning about diversity and LGBTQIA+ That stand for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex and asexual. We were learning about the males private part and how it functions and what happens. Also we were learning about is normal for some body parts to change and how it changes when you hit puberty. On the June 28 1969 There was a group of people who were LGBT+ did there first protest because people were being treated differently from other people.


LGBTQ+ Pride Flags and What They Stand For | Volvo Group

Thank you for looking at my blog I hope you liked feel free to comment on it.

Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.