Pages

Friday 29 October 2021

Chili

 Aim: To see which is the best drink to cool chillies on Find 3 you tube clips about chilli.

One sensible 

One Silly

One about experiment

5 facts about Chile

There are thousands of different types of chillies around the world

You might only see green and red bell peppers but did you know there's also purple ones.

Chile peppers have a lot of vitamin c people think oranges have a lot of it but Chile peppers have just as much as oranges.

The Seed in the peppers are the hottest part

Method:

Hot Chile

Popsicle stick

Drink - Soda, water, Milk

Timer

Instruction

1 Get your equipment ready

2 Get a drop of hot sauce on your Popsicle stick

3 Lick the hot chilli sauce

4 Start the timer

5 After 2mins, drink your drink

6 after 5mins, how hot is your mouth?

7 repeat the experiment but with different drinks.

Drinks   Effect out of ten
Water     8
Milk      4
Cola      0







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.