Pages

Friday 2 July 2021

Friday blog

 Today's blog post is about my Saturday rugby game I play for the panther rugby league club under 12's we vs Linwood we the score was 20 - 16 we played centre in the game. We played at the Canterbury park inside the oval. Our game was at 9:00 but we had to be there at 8: 30 We train on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Lesley park 4:30.

Steeden Classic Trainer League Ball - Mod – Sports DistributorsPenrith Panthers logo and symbol, meaning, history, PNG

Thank you for looking at my blog post Feel free to comment on it.

1 comment:

  1. What a very informative Blog Nuu. I like the way you make sure proper nouns have capital letters and enhance your good writing with impressive images. How would you like to keep Blogging about your sport on a weekly basis?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.