Pages

Friday 7 May 2021

Science grabs me

Science grabs me Laboratory Equipment

Equipment name: 
Test Tube Beaker
Conical Flask
Bunsen burner

Whats the Equipment used for :
The Bunsen burner is for heating up chemicals .
The test tube is for putting chemicals in it and can be heated up by the Bunsen burner.
Beakers are often used to hold, mixed and heat reagents. Most have a small lip for pouring liquids Test tube.
The conical flask is the most commonly used Laboratory Equipment in scientific research. it is used  to hold and measure chemical liquid samples.





    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.