Pages

Friday 14 May 2021

Parihaka information

 Dear readers

Today's blog is about Parihaka, Something we've been working on in class this week.

Information I studied about Parihaka included.

Founded in the mid-1860's Parihaka was soon attracting dispossessed and disillusioned Maori from around the country they were impressed by The kaupapa of its main leaders Te Whiti-o-Rongomai and Tohu  Kahahio.

Here are some images to illustrate my work. I hope you like them and also my content. Please leave a comment that will hopefully encourage me to continue Blogging and make improvement where necessary

Thanks for looking at my blog post.


2 comments:

  1. Good job Nuu, some really interesting facts. Would love to see your slides added

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you're talking Nuu! You've presented your Blog using meaningful images to illustrate key aspects of the Parihaka situation which took place all those years ago. Ka pai:-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.