Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

Buddy Class

 Hello boys and girls

Today I will be telling you guys about we have done for our buddy class time. We went to buddy class at 10:30. We sat on the mat and we talked about what we should do when it is wet days and what we should do when we have done playing with the games. I had to have two buddies because my second buddy had no one to go with. My Buddy's names were Saloti and Angelo. First we played Pop Up Pirate and Connect Four. In the end we all packed up and sat onto the mat. 

He is a photo of buddy class



Thank you for looking at my blog post I hoped you like it and feel free to comment on it. Bye


1 comment:

  1. You always look like you are having fun when you come into room 3 Nuu,and interact with the juniors.
    I enjoy watching you and the other kids teach the younger ones how to play games.
    What game is your favourite to play and why?.
    I like playing card games with Sam.We usually play Uno or Skip-Bo.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.