Pages

Friday 23 October 2020

Swimming

 Hello today I will be talking about swimming that we have had for two weeks. We started swimming on the first day of term 3. We have been swimming for two weeks and today was our last day of swimming. Now we a back to our pool soon I think. Our teaches name was mark and we started doing survival stuff on the second week of swimming.

Here are some photo's of some swimming.


Thank you for looking at my blog post I hope you like it and feel free to comment on it I hope you have an amazing day. Bye






 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Love
    I like your story next time you should write some more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nuu,you've been swimming for a VERY VERY long time....I think you mean you have been swimming since the beginning of Term 4.
    What sort of things did you do for survival?.I did see some of the instructors asking the children to rescue them.The kids were holding onto a towel or a noodle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nuu.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.