Pages

Friday 20 November 2020

Assembly

 Hello boys and girls

Today I will be telling you about the amazing things that happen at assembly. At assembly we had our buddy class performing a nice song with a dance about fish. Then we had the Australian math competition people that participated, people come up to get there certificates, and certificates of excellence. People from room 8 and room 7 came up to share there speech.

Thank you for looking at my blog post I hoped you like it feel free to comment on it.Bye

3 comments:

  1. Hello Nuu,I really enjoyed this blog post. Maybe next time you could describe more what happened at assembly.What was your favourite part about the assembly. Again I enjoyed this blog post, have a good day or night goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to comment on the assembly Nuu.
    The children had practised the fish song a lot in class.
    Maybe next time you could tell us what you liked about the assembly and why.
    Have a great holiday and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nuu.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog tonight.
    I wish you all the best for the new term to school.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.