Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Buddy Class

 Hello boys and girls


Today I will be telling you guys about what we did for buddy class. First we talked about how to be a good buddy and not a bad one. One of the rules was we had to play with our buddy and not our friends, and playing fair and playing by the rules was one of them. Then Miss Scott said "if your buddy is from room 3 then you can go," because she doesn't like some of us. Me and my buddy saloti went to go play with the toys for the rest of the day.

sorry there is no photo I may or may not update this blog post but for now thank you







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.