Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

Ripper

 Hello boys and girls

Today I will be talking about what we did on Friday. We played rugby at the High school. The teams that vs was the tigers vs the panthers. Our coach Zack told us to do some basic passing drills before the game, The panthers were on the left side and the tigers were on the right side, in the end of the game the panthers won by one point the score was 7-6. This was our first win. 

Thank you for looking at my blog post a hope you liked it, feel free to comment on it, Bye

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nuu
    I like the way you introduced your coach.next time you should tell us who was in your team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nuu,
    I really like your post. I like how you introduced the coach like Marvin said. IN the title rippa is spelt wrong but that is an easy fix. Anyway I like your post and I hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.