Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Task master

Hello guys, today I will be telling you guys about what kind of activity we did for our task master. Task master is where we get and activity to do with our group before we did our first task we had to get into our groups of three and plan what we would do. The task we did is, we have to run with a plastic cup full of water and the team with the most water in there plastic cups wins.

Here are some photos of the task we did

Thank you guys for looking at my blog post I hoped you guys liked it And feel free to comment on it. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.