Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

100 word count 💯

Hello boys and girls
Today I will be telling you guys about my 100 word count that I have been working on like the others in my class that have been working own there own 100 word count. This hundred word count that that I made was in week 5 of school. The prompt was a rusty old door bell. Here is a photo of it
And here is the hundred word count about the rusty old door bell that I made

It was a cold and misty day. As I woke up I was shivering. As I went outside I was surprised. This was my first time seeing an old house broken down Into hundreds of pieces. Each step I took I got closer and closer, I saw this small old and rusty door bell right on the door. My first thought when I was inches away from the door was  ‘who lives here and what lies behind this mysterious door’. I pushed the door bell as weakly as I could. There was a big thud coming from upstairs.

Tank you for looking at my blog post I hoped you enjoyed it.Bye

1 comment:

  1. WOW Nuu.
    Your story has left me hanging.You have a great imagination. I would love to know what was going to happen next,but I realise that you can only use 100 words. Well done.
    In your mind,what was it that made the thud?.I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.