Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

My photography

Hello boys and girls
For topic we have learning about photography things. We have learned about the rule of thirds, Limb chops and leading lines, The rule of thirds means the either has to on the left or the right of the photo and not in the middle. Limb chops is where you accidentally cut of someone's leg arm hair anything but by fixing it, you can cut it of by the hip or for arms you can cut it of by the shoulder. To make it look like you did it on purpose. Leading lines is where an object is leading someone or something.

Here is my slideshow.



Thank you guys for looking at my blog post I hoped you guys liked it.Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.