Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Zones for Sports๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰

Hello boys and girls

Hello guys on Monday some people from my school hopped on a bus to go Zones for sports. For Zones I play rugby but other people play soccer and Netball.For Zones we went to Hagley park  at 11: 15 am. We were vs Fendalton, St Patricks and Burnside. We also had some Friendly games. Friendly games were fun games. The other games were for the tournament. We lost to 2 games and we had won the rest and we had four games.

Thanks for looking at my blog post. Feel free to comment on it. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.