Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

Sundays Basketball game

Hello viewers, last Sunday we had a basketball game for the Year five Gators team. Me and my team vs some teams we had two games and I think we won both of them. This Sunday we are going to go to the semi final. We will have on game at 11:00am then I think we will have our semi final after that game

Here is a photo of our last Sundays basketball game


Thanks for looking at my blog post and I hope you liked it. Feel free to comment on this blog post Bye

2 comments:

  1. Talofa lava Nuu, thank you for sharing about your Gators' basketball team. Congratulations for making the Gators, a great achievement! Good luck for this Sunday's games, let me know on Monday how you did. Also, I love the photo!
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mr Roberts
    Thank you for commenting on my blog posts.Have you ever played basket ball before? Thanks again for commenting on the blog posts. Bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.