Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Buddy Class

Hello boys and girls
Hello and welcome to our crazy blog post.Today me and my buddy are creating our own blog posts for buddy class. My buddy is called Mason.My buddy is in room 1& 2. We have played a game called gibberish speaker. There are two people on a chair, the people on the chair are called the gibberish speaker and the translator.

here is a photo of me and my buddy

Thank you for looking at my blog posts. I hope you liked it and feel free to comment on it. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.