Pages

Monday 3 December 2018

SLJ Practice Learning a new Laungue

Hi guys

For Summer learning prep two, I will be learning about a new langue that is in Japan. The langue that I will be learning to speak is Japanese.

There are three words I need to learn how to speak in Japan.

Hello - Kon'nichiwa
Thank you - Arigatogozaimas
Do you speak English - Eigo o Hanasemasu ka?

Here is a photo of me how I would fell when someone in japan was talking to me in Japanese.




Here is a DLO that I was told to put onto this blog post. The DLO is about how I feel if someone in japan was talking to me Japanese


Thanks guys for looking at my blog and my blog posts. Hope you guys learn more about the summer learning journey. Please don't forget to comment on my blog posts. Bye

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nuu,
    It's great to see you completing some of the Summer Learning Journey prep activities in anticipation of this years Summer Learning Journey, only 1 more week to go! Are you excited?
    Learning a new language is fun but also a challenge so it's awesome to see you learning some words and phrases in japanese. I think I would be a bit confused too if someone was to talk to me in japanese! Do you think you'd like to learn some more japanese?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.