Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

SLJ Practice looking for a Curios Kiwi book

Hey guys and welcome to my blog
For cyber smart we have been looking at are summer learning prep lesson two we have been asked to share a book that we have already read. we have also been asked to choose a country and write a blog posts about are country that we have picked the country that I have picked was Japan because I think its a wonderful place to go. The languages that is spoken in Japan is Japaneses.




I think curios kiwi would read this book so he wouldn't get even more bored.


Thanks guys for looking at my blog and this blog posts. I hope you enjoy your week and hopefully you will look at my other new blog posts.



3 comments:

  1. Talofa Nuu
    I think this book is really good because I like mincraft. But you did not put to much detail into your blog post. Could you rate 1/10 how good that book is thanks. Have a good day bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nuu,
    if you want to rate it 21 and if you are waning to rate it 10 if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nuu,
    I have been reading your blog post. I like how you add lots of information to this post. But keep on blogging.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.