Pages

Monday 18 February 2019

First Buddy Class of the Year

                            Buddy class

Hi my name is Nuu and for the first buddy class of the year we did an activity. The activity that we did was making a tower with marshmallows and spaghetti. I got a buddy called Mason. I was working with my friend Bryce and Bryce also had another buddy called Eric. 


Hi guys,


We got about 5 big marshmallows and 20 small marshmallows and I think 20 spaghetti pieces. I think we got about 15 minutes building time. 


When we started I already had an idea for a tower. I said to my teammates that I wanted to build a one by one.
My friend Bryce liked my idea but the little buddy's  didn't listen so myself and Bryce listened to our little buddy's idea.  We tried our little buddy's idea but it didn't work so we looked at a different team and we got an idea. We tried a different strategy and it worked. We looked at some other towers how they were doing and we waited.

Thanks for reading.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Nuu
    Working with a buddy sounds like a lot of fun, but it can be a bit hard if everyone has different ideas. I like that you and Bryce let your little buddy try building with his idea and then tried some different ways after.
    I have tried to make towers with marshmallow and spaghetti, but I sometimes pushed the spaghetti too hard and it kept braking. Very hard to build a tall tower with short sticks!
    What happened to the marshmallow when you had finished building?

    ReplyDelete
  2. did the marsh mallalow
    tast good did you eat them

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Nuu
    I like how you did your marshmallow tower.I like how you did your buddies idea first before you did yours and it was very smart for you to look at other peoples but you didn't copy them so that was a cool idea. how long was your tower that you built.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.