Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

SLJ practice. Looking at Japan

See the source imageJapan

Hey Readers welcome to my blog today we are going to look at Japan. Hope you guys learn some facts about Japan.

Facts about Japan

1The capital of Japan is Tokyo.
2.  The population of Japan is Tokyo.
3.  The weather in the capital city of japan was cold.
4.  There 126.8 million people living in Japan.
5.  The capital of japan is located in the north land.
6.  The people in Japan speak Japanese.

Thank you Readers for looking at my blog post about Japan. Hope you guys learn more about Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.