Pages

Thursday 28 June 2018

Ben, Lennox and Nuu digital footprint

                                       Digital footprint

I have been making a Google slide with Lennox and Ben. Are google slide is about personal and private. Private is something that you should not share to anyone that you don't some private things are phone number, Full name, where you work,
your phone password and your email, all those
things are private.  


Personal is something that you can share to other people like your auntie. here is somethings that are personal your gender, what color your hair is.

Please comment if you like my digital footprint slide. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, nice post!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jordan thanks for saying nice post but that comment you gave me wasn't very nice maybe use these things postive, thoughtful, and kind. those things you should use to comment on other peopls blog by the do you know any thing about cyber smart.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.