Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2018

All about the amazing sleep

Hello last week in reading my group started learning all about sleep.

                                                                        W.A.L.T

I am learning to read and find the appropriate information I am searching for.


Here are three facts I have learnt so far about sleep.

1.Some people are half awake and half asleep.

2.During deep sleep, the body feels heavy and the heart betas slowly


3.Rem stands for Rapid Eye Movement


The first article I read was about sleep was By Jill McDougall. I think that the author wrote this book because to tell other people that are reading all about sleep to get lots of rest.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.