Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

BASKET BALL

                                                            BASKET Ball

Last Friday we played basketball against Middleton Grange.

At basketball we played Middleton Grange school.
When we started we had to warm up first. Some of the things we did to warm up were layups, dribbling, shooting, passing, chest passing.

When we started the game we had to pick someone to jump and smack the ball to start the game, so we pick Jared because he was the tallest in our team. The other team and our team had some fouls and some double dribbling. Lots of people in our team didn't have a mouth guard and the other team had no mouth guards. At half time we switched sides we were going.




At the end of the game we won by 33 - 10 it was really hard but we tried really hard and we won
so the game I played was very fun and I was happy on that day.

6 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Aron, Im from Hornby Highschool and I also play basketball.I like the way you have described the basketball game with detail talking about the warm ups and the score. Did you score?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aron
      Thanks for the positive comment and it's nice to see that you also play basketball. When you asked me that question did you score so I did score I scored three times in the friday night basketball. So do you have a favorite position.

      Delete
  2. Hi, my name is Sam. I'm from Hornby High School. I've also played Basketball at Middleton Grange. It is a very nice court. You guys won by alot, you guys are really good. I'm glad you guys had fun. Maybe next time add a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nuu I also like basketball and it is a very good sport . My favorite position is a point guard and I like blocking people . Keep up the good work Nuu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michael it's nice of you to comment on my blog. Basketball is a very good sport. you comment was very nice. can you please tell me what team your in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tanks for the comment Sameer it's nice that your in High school. Middleton grange is a very nice court I wish there was three pointers. by the way wht team are you in. Thanks for the comment bye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.