Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

Room Seven's second Buddy class

Hello Boys and Girls

Today I had Buddy class in the old hall again. We did our Buddy class on the first of March 2019. We had to make a bridge that a Lego car had to go across.

Buddies
Our teaches didn't give us new buddies we had to stay with the buddies that we had before. We also had to stay with the big buddy and their little buddy that we had before.

Materials
The teaches gave some materials to make our bridge. The materials that we got were 2 meters of tape, two pieces of paper, some string and also lots of news paper.

Plan for making bridge
We got 15 minutes to build our bridge. When the 15 minutes timer was done my whole group didn't have an idea so my group was in the yellow zone because we were all frustrated. Me and my other big buddy were in the red zone because my little buddy kept on saying "I'll get the tape because we need for our plan."
But I said "Why do we need the tape we don't even have a plan?" So that made me go into the red zone.

Here is a photo of the teaches creations for the bridge



Thanks for reading my second buddy class blog post. Don't forget to leave a comment down bellow.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Nuu
    I enjoy reading this blog post. I think next time you should take out your labels after you finished the blog post. And you reaped your self a couple of times. Do you like your buddy? Have a good day bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lennox
    Thank you for commenting on blog. I did like my buddy Mason.Did you like your buddy?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.