Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Biathlon

Hi boys and girls

Yesterday we had are biathlon for the whole school. Yesterday morning I helped set up the course for the biathlon. I was running for the biathlon my teacher Miss Scott wrote on people's hand an R if they were running the biathlon course. 


Setting up the course
In the morning before the 8:30 bell some people helped set up the course. We started drawing some arrows pointing where to go for the journeys and seines. Some people already new where to go because some of us already weren't through it.

Bikes and Scooters
We put some year cones for people that had bikes and scooters. some people in my class room were standing bye a journey cone. So the journeys know were to put there bikes and scooters.

here is a picture of some people that were running the biathlon course


2 comments:

  1. that look's cool and I hope you had fun in the Biathlon and if you did can you ples comment to my blog post and if you cant you can repliy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nuu.Thank you for helping others to set up the biathlon course.I think most of the children and their teachers walked through the course earlier on so the children knew where they needed to go.What other activity did you do?We didn't do any fun activities like this when I went to Primary School.You are so lucky.Have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.