Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

Business and Enterprise

Kia ora, Talofa lava, Malo e lelei and hello

Today I will be telling you guys about what we did in business enterprise kete and what jobs we had. We had to make a group made up with four people, My group was, Tom-CEO, Caleb-Production manager, James Kerepa-marketing manager and I was the sales and finance manger.

Sales and finance manager keeps track of money and trying to get people to buy your stuff. Marketing manager does and works on the poster and making what were selling. Production manager is the person who adds those miner details to everyone part of the products that are being soled. CEO stands for chief executive officer. That's someone who is in charge of mostly everything, and tells people what to do which makes the CEO a very important part in a business and holds a lot of responsibility towards their own company.

Every single step in creating a good business has to be perfect because otherwise your business will suddenly come to an end, and you may have not expected to sell that much. We had to think about how we can get people to come over and buy our stuff, which comes back to also having a good poster that stands out to every other posters in area. Some business may need to persuade (persuade meaning changing someones opinion) the person buy talking to them.

I think my business failed in terms of selling. I thought our company was great our poster was flashy and stood out. Maybe it was what we were selling maybe people didn't like what we made. But I know that the choice we made in what we could've soled was poorly which is why every single step it important.

I think the way we spoke to people was great we used our CARR ( Commitment, Achievement, respect, Resilience) values but in the ending I could see that my group was taking their own anger out on the customers because we didn't sell as much as we expected and in the end we kinda just gave up and knew that our business failed. We could've worked on how we treated our friends and customers because our CARR values are extremely important to our school.

Thank you all for looking at my blog post it may have been a long read for you but I hope you can get the idea of having a good company or knowing how to speak to customers respectfully, calmly and the point of this blog is to tell you how my company went and how can you improve in terms of businesses and just having fun because it's not easy to run a business. Other than that don't have a good day have a great day.Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.