Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

Fizzy Drink and Mentos

Aim: To see which fizzy drink reacts the most with mentos lollies.

I think that the the coke will have the most reaction to the mentos.

Height of reaction in cm
Findings
Mixture
1. coke - 1  cm
2. sparkling duet 1cm
3. lemonade 1 cm

Equipment

- 100 ml liquid
- Ruler 
- Beaker
-Ingrediants




1 collected and set up the beaker, and ruler.

2. Got the 1st liquid and put 100 ml in the beaker

3. Put the mentos into the liquid 

4. Measured the height of the fizz.

5. Repeat steps 1-4 with the second and the third liquids.

Photos: Two photos of my experiment2


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.