Pages

Friday 7 August 2020

Buddy class

Hello boys and girls
Today I will be talking about buddy class that we had today right after fitness. For buddy class we were just playing board games that we would on wet days at school. We were also talking about how we can be a nice person while we were playing with the board games. Like packing it up and sharing, taking turns and being kind.

Here is a picture of our buddy class time.
Thank you for looking at my blog post, I hoped you guys liked it and feel free to comment.Bye

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nuu,
    I like the way you greeted the people next time you should put full stop at the last word bye bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi nuu i really like your blog post in the picture were are you because i cant see you is that kody on the side,

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.