Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

Winter Sport

Hello boys and girls
Today I will be telling you guys about winter sport. Winter sport is where we play sports in the winter. it starts on the 24 of July and ends someone where on your calendar. We play rugby, netball, basketball and  hockey. I am playing rugby, I'm in the panthers team. were playing basketball cause we don't have a team to vs. Sorry for not have a photo I will update it on Monday thank you for looking at my blog post I hoped you liked it.Bye

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nuu,
    I like your post. THis really good. There is a problem and the problem is that the title need capitals. Next time maybe ad capital to your blog post. Also a lot of stuff in the writing also needs capitals. But over all this blog is pretty good. Hope you have good day bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nuu,
    This blog post is really good. Maybe next time read it because some of it does to make sins. Who are you playing next week? Thank you for reading this comment. From Jayden.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.