Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

99% of Children Here Yesterday🚍🚍

Hi boys and girls
Yesterday at school I found out that my school got 99% of children were here at Hornby primary school. If we get a 100% of children here at Hornby primary school we all get a big breakfast treat. I have made a google drawing with my friends about how to make sure that your not late 🚍🚍.

Here is the google drawing I made it with my friend Tory and Angus.



Thank you guys for Looking at my blog posts I hoped you liked it and feel free to comment on it.Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.